Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Findings!

I was always wondering WHAT THAT metal gadget was for, the one which i've seen at nearby craft store, but never stopped to take a look at the package closely to read. It looks like the metal gadget i have, to make an extra hole on my leather belts. Anyways, today, i found out what it was...it's called, "itop Tool" from imaginisce. And now i learned how to use, and now i want it! lol Make it short, it's a BRAD maker. I can make the customized brads, from small to large! This is now in my wish list! You can click this website for it's video clip (by Mr. Tim Holtz). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6UXuH946Gk

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Hooray! You got your blog up. Now why did I think you would choose a lavender background? Congratulations.

Eve said...

thanks Nancy! I want the lavender background, but for now, this is ok. I'm slowly learning..:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...