Monday, June 21, 2010

HM card with mini clothespins , from the past!



I saw this today on Hero Arts blog, the card with mini clothespins. I remembered i made a similar card back in March 2003, using my fav. hero arts stamps; santa's jacket, boots & hat, and i scanned it, saved it in my computer. The card with mouse is what i made. I used white fun flock on fuzzy parts of those three. I made this card, imagining the mouse relaxing on the beach after he helped santa, delivering the presents! I was living on the tropical island back then, so the scene was "the beach", with my fav. palm tree!...pic. is a bit different from other pics on my blog cuz back then, i didn't have a digital camera, but had a scanner. Now i don't have a scanner, but have a digital camera :-) (not a great one, though...)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...