Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Simon says... HALLOWEEN challenge!


Again, time flew... Although i finished this card two days ago, i just didn't have a time to take & upload the pic. on my blog.... anyways, i have 7 more hrs til Blinkie will close so i'm fine now :-) I had this black paper from core essentials collection, the purle color underneath, which i sanded, from a month ago, kept it in my scrap. Since i wanted Purple/Black color coordination on this Cat Vampire card, i decided to use this CS. In fact, i embossed the front side of two folded CS, directly. Except the stars & haunted mansion, all images were heat embossed. Those two were stamped with dye ink, to look they are in far distance. I cut 1/4 of circle and used that as a mask, to sponge three different colors of inks on the main white CS. Then i colored the moon with the marker. It seems like every year, i use those Ghost buttons on one of my Halloween cards! I like those :-) The sentiment on the nestie was attached, on pop up glue dots, to give a bit of dimention.

3 comments:

Card Crazy said...

Oh, Eve. I Love this card! It's so cute. Who's the Vampire cat? He's adorable. Is he a Fluffles?
Sue S.

Sue from Oregon said...

On Eve...this is just the cutest! I so love this PB image and the fun sentiment!

debby4000 said...

Oh the image is adorable, fabulous spooky card.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...