Sunday, September 4, 2011

the Shaped Sketch Challenge at Moxi Fab!







When I saw this sketch, immetiately I thought about this Seashell Duest Stamp from Posh Impressions. So I stamped them (duet~solid stamp & outline stamp), and thought around this main image. I heatembossed the outline. I used the printed paper of "water surface", stamped the bubbles in white, and then heat embossed them. I used light blue cs, stamped fish, have drawn the all lines with sakura clear glaze pen to give more distinguished images. I have handdrawn the wave line, using sakura clear star gel pen. It's more subtle look than using the silver color. I used Viva decor Pearl pen for the pearls on the seashell and around the circle. The second picture shows you more where they are heat embossed, where I used clear star gel pen & clear glaze pen, with the flash of the camera I used. Moxi fab is running other sketches. Sketches are one of my fav. challenge! :-) Hope I can find time to make more cards for other sketches before the deadline.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. Hope you all are having a great labor day weekend! :-)

8 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Very creative approach with the sketch, Eve! Love the shell details and design! It's simply fabulous!!

Elizabeth Hart said...

I am crazy over your card. I've got to pull out my old Posh Impressions duet stamps and use them again. I love what you did with the background also Eva.

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi Eve
The shell works so perfectly for this shape. Clever and beautiful.
Wishes
Lynne

Gerri Herbst said...

dearest Eve,
this is amazing! I adore sea shells and they are perfect for this challenge. Beautifully done! take care, gerri

Elizabeth Allan said...

Hello Eve -- again you knocked this sketch out of the park! Beautiful blue monochromatic colors. The shell is gorgeouse as you center focal point.

Kristii said...

Absolutely beautiful!! The colors are so striking and the sea shell is a beautiful focal point!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Eve! Thanks for linking this up to the Shaped Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

wannabcre8tive said...

Wow, this is really great. Love the shell. I really have a hard time making round cards.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...