Saturday, March 19, 2016

"Pastels" challenge at HMFMC

When I saw "Pastels" challenge at House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge blog, I had to make a card. ;) Love "Pastels" on the card, esp.in Spring time :) .. I know Guam doesn't really have Spring.. but in my mind, Easter time is Spring ;) 


I happened to have 'metalic color" photo corners, so I used those. Other than that, it's pretty much self explanatory. I colored with Prisma color pencils. 

Hope you are having a relaxing weekend. Thank you very much for stopping by my blog today. 

Eve

3 comments:

stampingwithpeggie.blogspot.com said...

Cool card. Love the hello!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card, Eve! Such a sweet image, and you've framed it up so beautifully. Love all the little accents pieces and the pretty bow too. Thanks so much for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Good luck!

Hugs,
Snoopy ​♥

Sue said...

What a happy card. Love the Gruffie with Lilacs, can't wait for them to bloom here. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends MOnday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...