Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving

I made some Thanksgiving cards and a "fall" card, using Lawn Fawn stamps and stitched leaf dies. 

Except the tree and tiny maple leaves, all images are Lawn Fawn's new stamp sets. I colored them all with watercolor pencils.


I made this one, for a Male friend (pictures show the front and inside) Wanted to make it rather simple cuz it's for a guy but he is the one who uses smiley emoticons, I used those little faces on a couple of apples and a couple of pies. I used watercolor pencils, too, to color.


This card is a little different. (the pictures show the front and inside) The recipient is in Japan, and they don't have Thanksgiving day, but the country changes its colors to "the fall" with so many trees and leaves (esp. maple leaves), I made this card, using Lawn Fawn's "stitched leaves dies". I enjoy to see beautifully "colored" maple leaves in the fall. In a little circle, on the left corner, I wrote "fall" in Japanese. 

The last card is very similar to the first card, but colored them with Prisma colored pencils. I also ran out of the background paper, I used different one, and it was rather simple, I adhered some maple leaves in different sizes. 

I love making fall cards! as long as time allows... I have so much design in my head when it comes to the fall/Thanksgiving cards.. but now, I have to start making Christmas cards before too late. 

I'm submitting a card to Lawnscaping Challenges.  

Hope you'll all have a happy Thanksgiving and travel safe :) 

Eve

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...