Sunday, April 16, 2017

3 New Valentine's day cards

Slowly catching up to post my cards. I made these 3 Valentine's day cards this February. 

I used Penny Black stamps mainly for all these cards. 

The background is stamped repeatedly by the Altenew, a small "tiny hearts background" stamp. Here is the inside of the card. I made these 3 cards at the same time, and did die cuttings on colored & designed CS. I didn't wanna waste those left over CS, so I kinda planned to use them for inside, die cutting accordingly, like you can see them below. Mixed and Matched :) "Ink bottle and the pen" stamps are from Lawn Fawn's stamp set. 

My 2nd card. I used Lawn Fawn's stitched die to make this card with a bit of interests, kinda matches with the stitches on the pillows this adorable cat is sleeping on :) 
And the inside of the 2nd card.

3rd card. The die for the saying is from Lawn Fawn dies set. 
Inside of the 3rd card. I used wink of stella to give a bit shimmer to the red heart. 

Thank you for stopping by to see my cards. 

Hope you are having a nice Easter Sunday! 

Eve

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...