Monday, January 8, 2018

Happy New Year!!

Well, time flies. A week past already, since 2018 has arrived. Realized that I forgot to send a new year greeting card to a friend, whom I thought I sent the Christmas card to.. apparently I forgot.. Good thing I realized now, still in January, the first month of 2018, so I guess it's ok.. 😅 Here is my rather simple card.
I received this stripe paper as a freebie from Lawn Fawn in my last order, and I really liked it, esp. after coloring her dress, like the dress I have, mostly RED, and the red matched to the red stripes of the paper, so I had to use these together 😊 I love red heels, too. Who doesn't, right? 😉 I used the foam tape for this lady to give a bit of dimension to the card. I also found a matching card stock in pink, to the pink stripes of the paper, and that made me happy! 😊
I used Viva decor's pearl pen for her pearl necklace. 

I'm submitting Simonsaysstamp Wednesday challenge ~ Something new. This lady stamp set, Lawn Fawn paper and the sequins are new, as well as this card, happy "NEW" year. 😊

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.
Hope everyone has started a great 2018! 
Eve

2 comments:

Lin said...

Great New Year's card, Evie! Love your splashes of gold for that festive look! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Teresa Kline said...

hello eve! happy new year to you! such a sweet celebration card, luv the gold sequins!
I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...