Sunday, April 21, 2019

Happy Easter #2

This is my 2nd card, and for my fellow card maker/"mouse" family who sent me this bunny peeps die!! I just love this die ❤ She knows me like 15 years, and so yes, she knows that I love peeps! lol I used new Lawn Fawn's 6x6 rainbow paper, sentiment ,and the colored eggs stamp from Essential by Ellen. I also used the scallop frame die from MFT. 
This is the inside of the card. The egg die & glitter paper are from Lawn Fawn, and the sentiment is from Essential by Ellen.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Hope your Easter is "egg-stra" special!
Eve

Challenge: SSS Spring Mood Board

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Lovely, colourful bunnies card.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...