Saturday, December 19, 2020

"Coffee card" for July 2020 swap

Aloha~ A lot of things have been happening, and forgot to post this card which I made back in July. Funny, this was "Christmas in July" card for the swap I participated but now, it's almost Christmas. lol.. Although it's for a "coffee card swap" group, we can make cards with tea theme and hot chocolate theme. 
I can't remember who makes the background paper. Since it's summer, I didn't want too much of "snow" on the card, and thought this "green" paper was perfect. And since it's summer, I used some bright color for the base color ~ yellow, even matching the stars on the Christmas trees on the background paper. I colored the main image with Copics. It's hard to see but used Wink of Stella shimmer pen on the steam & holly on the cup.  

Thank you for stopping by. Be safe & stay well. Hugs, Eve

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...