Monday, July 20, 2020

"Sending Happy Thoughts"

Aloha~
When I made a coffee card for May Swap, I enjoyed using Turnabout stamp from Concord &9th, and I made another background, using the same stamp.  

My best friend's daughter came home from her first year at university late March and never went back due to the semester closure in person. She missed some weeks in fall when she started her 1st year in college due to her illness. So she missed more than other freshman school mates. Her mother mentioned she felt a bit down more cuz she was an only child. I can really relate to that. So, I decided to send this card to cheer her up a little. This card turned out to be a very cheerful card! I received a thank you e-mail from her. The photo doesn't show well but the base and yellow card stock are shimmery card stocks from Lawn Fawn. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Be safe, stay well. Hugs, Eve 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...