Saturday, May 21, 2022

Happy PURR-THDAY!

Aloha~

I'd been away from home for a month, and I finally finished the birthday card I planned to make, for my godmother. I don't like to purchase a kit in general but I loved the theme~cat. lol So I purchased it as soon as this became available. I don't do interactive cards much but I love making "shaker" cards ever since! 😊 My godmother once had a orange tabby cat, and she is my most fav. kind of kitty, so I made this kitty cat a orange tabby cat.😸 I used the sentiment from a kitty stamp set from MFT (old one). The heart balloon is Paper Smooches'. I used the stitch dies for the base and the layered card stock. 

Hope you are having a nice weekend! Finally better weather, here in Hawaii! Hugs, Eve 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...