Wednesday, May 24, 2023

TEA card for May Swap

Aloha~

Once in a while, I make "TEA" card for "coffee card" swap group. We are allowed to make TEA card, and hot chocolate beside coffee card. 😊

These stamps are from Stampington & Company, year of 1999! I got ("collected') Debbie Mumm's stamps cuz I loved her designs even before I first saw her design on wood mounted red rubber stamps. I "collected" fabrics, home decoration to table wares! These wood mounted stamps haven't been used that much, but instead, they are displayed on the shelves, for years! I recently bought Lawn Fawn's background die, and had been wanting to use it. I used MFT stamps "stitched" frame die for the front. I used Newton's Nook's new paper for the sentiment, die cut it using MFT stamps old die. The little heart shaped steam stamp is Lawn Fawn's. I felt I needed something more in open space, I found the Lawn Fawn's die of heart. I used "shimmery", "half transparent" paper scrap, and I die cut it. I have no idea who made these papers. I've started to "collect" and "hoard" papers 25 years ago when I lived on a tiny tropical island cuz it was hard to get the paper I want when I needed to make a card on an island, so I "collected" as many as I could, whenever I could, even from the wrapping papers for the gifts/souvenirs from foreign countries! I still have those papers, too! 


I made "a pocket" inside of the card, using the same paper I used for the sentiment, to put a tea bag from Hawaii. 

Hope you are all doing well in your neck of the woods. Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Love, Eve

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...