Thursday, October 26, 2023

Coffee card for October card swap

Aloha~

The background papers are from my newest addition, from Whimsy stamp company. My cards are mostly "cute" side but I made it a little less cute, well, at least, I tried. lol

I used MFT's stitch frame die to cut and cut them in triangle. I used spider web with a spider from Essentials by Ellen, die cutting the shimmer paper. I used a Ghost die from Poppy stamps. It's hard to see it on the picture but I used another shimmer white card stock. I used the coffee stamps from Lawn Fawn. The sentiment stamp is from Essentials by Ellen. I used dies from Spellbinders, cutting pumpkins, to give a bit impression of PSL which is next to those pumpkins. I added a bit of blings and twine from TH, from some years ago. 
Inside ~ The pumpkin head die is from Poppy stamps. The sentiment strips are from Simon Says stamps. 

Halloween is less than a week away... time is flying by... Love, Eve

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...