Sunday, February 4, 2024

Coffee (Hot chocolate) card for February swap.

Aloha~

I'm not sure you guys checked my last post but I'm really liking LF's kraft cs, which I used the last months' card, too! It's kraft but I like the color, to use it instead of off-white and cream color cs. I have other Kraft color cs from other companies but I'm liking this the most at the moment! I've had this for some years and hardly ever used them!! LOL I might end up making cards with this cs this entire year, until I run out. lol 

The background is my new 2-layer stencil from Pretty Pink Posh. Mugs are from the Greetery and the mouse and a tiny heart are from Lawn Fawn. I really liked this mouse on Kraft cs, too! The sentiment is from MFT. I thought it's rather appropriate cuz of Valentine's day coming up. 

My friends in "severe weather" path, please stay safe and keep warm with Hot Chocolate! 

Love, Eve

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Adorable
Karen a

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...