Saturday, February 19, 2011

5 Sweets for Valentine's Day



















For this year's Valentine's day, I baked 5 different sweets over one week time, 4 before Valentine's day & 1 a day after Valentine's day. First, I baked Muffins (chocolate) with pink icing & sprinkles which had white and red hearts. Before I had a chance to take a picture, they were gone. Then, I baked Peanut Butter Blossoms with Bliss chocolates (heart shaped), in 4 different version; 1 is without any sugar on the cookies, one with regular white sugar, one with RED colored sugar & one with PINK colored sugar. I wish I had a better PLATE to place them for Photo shooting... 3rd one was the heart shaped cinnamon crescent rolls. I saw this recipe on somebody's blog, and made them, using 2 cinnamon crescent rolls from Pilsbury's refrigerated dough, to make a heart shape. I didn't have a chance to take this picture either, before we ate them! lol! 4th one was Chocolate covered Strawberries. I sometimes make these just because I luv chocolate & strawberries! LOL! But this time, I dressed the strawberries a bit more, with white chocolate & "Valentine's day" Sprinkles :-) A day after Valentine's day, I baked this heart shaped brownies. It was more like cake. I luved decorating these hearts with chocolate frosting, white chocolate (made it in pink) & sprinkles. By then, I bought a Better Plate to display! :-)Over all, I baked a lot for this Valentine's day! :-)

4 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh my...you were busy and all those look so yummy! Wish I had a sample about now!

Card Crazy said...

You really are an artist, Eve. In so many ways.
Sue S.

karen adams said...

did ya save me any???????????? HUGS!

karen a

susanne said...

Oh my goodness ... these sound so delicious !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...