Friday, February 25, 2011

Penny Black Sat. challenge wk 139

This weeks' challenge at PB sat. is "Men's Card", so I made it rather simple, trying not make it shiney/pearly nor cute. It's hard, NOT to be cute with Penny black stamps but this is what I made. I recently received this Penny Black stamp from Kathy R (thank you Kathy!!) & wanted to use it! I did a bit of "cutting" for this image, dimentional foams on the owl's wings only. I used glossy accent on their eyes. I stamped vine on the background CS, and used the printed woodgrain paper. I'm sure I'm DECORATING more using the same image Next Time, for more girly card! lol! :-)

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I love PB stamps and yet do not have a one. Can you believe it? I must get some of her hedgehogs. Cute card.

Card Crazy said...

Love, love this card, Eve. Perfect "guy" card.
Sue S.
Squeaky Mouse

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...