Friday, March 4, 2011

St. Patrick's Day card









I made this card for my "bestest" friend from college, Laura. We've been friends for many years now, since my 2nd year & her 3rd year in college. Although we haven't been able to hang out as much as we wanted to, after we both graduated, and me living almost always Very Far. ... now she has her own family and works long hours, it's getting even harder to keep in touch closely but I always send her cards for special occasions, so at least she knows I think of her so often. :-) I used this weeks sketch challenge at mojo Monday. I like this sketch! :-) I wanted to make the ROUND card but I really wanted to use this Sentiment from Lawn Fawn, and ended up making a square card. :-) I also wanted to use those tiny shamrock paper I recently found at local stamp store. Inside of the shamrock stamp, in the middle, I attached tiny heart shaped clear gems but when I took a pic. of the card, it seems that the colors of my shirt reflected and shows the dark pink & black stripe on CLEAR gems... lol..All images are heat embossed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...