Friday, July 22, 2011

eek! eek! Missed the deadline!

I loved this sketch when I found it at one stop craft challenge, but I missed the deadline to submit :-( But I'm uploading this here so that my "House Mouse" friends can see my card, using this sketch :-) Since the color of the bird is really blue, I wanted the whole card to be in blue tone. I used cuttlebug embossing folder with birds & branches on Coordination CS & sanded it to get those white color. I used glossy accent to the berry the bird brought for this mouse :-) Inside of the card, it says "the best present". Others are rather self-explanatory. Thanks for visiting my blog today. Have a great weekend! :-)

15 comments:

Peggie said...

How cute is that! Love the blue and white with just the one drop of shiny red.

Card Crazy said...

Oooooooo! That is so, so incredibly cute! Now I'm gushing but I can't help it. That little red cherry looks so juicy!
Sue S.

Anonymous said...

Another beautifully executed card. Also so cute.
Wishes
Lynne

sallysbitz2 said...

This is sooo cute. Love the shades of blue. It's a shame you missed the deadline!

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I got an internet connection Yaaa, Eve that card is awesome. Wow, what a great card. I love it great card, great gal, hugs Cathy
http://mouseheaven.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

This is so sweet and I love the blues!!!! What a fantastic card!!!! Love it!!!!!

Sharon said...

Love your version of the sketch - what a gorgeous card and such a cute house mouse image!!

AnnasArt said...

Love your card!

Sparkly Engineer said...

I really like the entire card. It's hard to choose any one thing about it to comment on since everything is so cool.

Elizabeth Allan said...

So glad you shared this beauty Eve!

Terry said...

This is just so sweet! Love the little birdie!

Gerri Herbst said...

this is so sweet...what a pretty blue!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word Eve!! This is just the sweetest card!! LOVE your image and your coloring looks amazing!! I hate it when I miss the deadlines!! LOL!! Brilliant card and thanks for sharing! HUGS

Gerri Herbst said...

The shiny edge paper I use is called German Scrap or Dresden scrap and does indeed come from Germany. You can ger it from Retro Cafe Art ot Artchix Studio here in the US. Funny, yes my last name means autumn in Germany. Distant relatives came over from Germany...I never put the two together. LOL. take care, gerri

Sandy said...

Eve - I love House Mouse stamps and this card is as cute as it can be - even cuter!
Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...