Sunday, December 11, 2011

~ Blue Christmas ~

That's the theme at Delightful Challenge, and this is the card I made for my best friend & Godmother this year. Well, right now, I'm in Guam, USA, "where America's day begins", so it's like on this card here, at the moment, Santa is coming from the sea, with dolphins! ;-), with lots of sunshine, blue sky, blue ocean, seashells... all stamps are from Guam's original stamp company. On the small ornaments on the right bottom corner, you can see Palm trees on one and "latte Stones" on another one. "Latte Stones" are found on Guam and neighboring islands, and nobody really knows why they are here... You can't really see it from the picture, but the main image is more shiney, from me using sakura clear star pen to give more shimmers on the sun & waves. I put fun flock for santa's clothe too :-) Both are going to VA where they expect Snow flurries on Christmas day, I'm mailing this card, with lots of sunshine & WARM feeling! :-)
Hope you are having a nice Sunday evening~~ Thank you for stopping by! :-)

3 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

Yes, I love the idea of Santa with a team of dolphins, I remember in Hawaii when he came arrived in an outrigger canoe.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the image!

Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Anonymous said...

Eve you sure make it hard to chose a favorite card. love this one too hugs katmouse

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...