Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year's "EVE"! lol ;-)



Finally I got some "MY TIME". I'd been so busy and hadn't checked blogger for 10 days? and hadn't posted it any on my blog for almost 3 weeks! Hanukkah, Christmas, "thanksgiving in december party", all in 10 days with lots of baking & cooking, and "moving" (again!) made me really busy. Hope you all had a wonderful Hanukkah, Christmas & looking forward to the new year, 2012!

Today is my birthday, and I'm uploading the birthday cards I made for others this month. LOL! Unfortunately I hadn't had enough time to finish & mail them, but when new week starts, I'll go to the post office to mail them. They are for my House Mouse online buddies. The first one ~ Confetti were colored with Perfect pearls, using water. Three little confetti & the mouse were layered with pop up glut dots for more dimention, as well as punched out balloons on the right. The strawberry cake stamp is from PSX. I used Glaze pen over strawberries, clear star pen over the lace on the cake stand, yellow stickles for candle lights. I've drawn "stitch line" around the image. The second one ~ I think most are self explanatory. I used Glossy accents on keyboards, three jumping mice were layered with pop up glue dots for more dimention. I used this colors (black & red) because I'm sending a snoopy rubber stamp, in red sports car, which I also have in Guam (the car, I mean! lol!), with black leather inside, which is my "love" in Guam! lol :-) The recipient luvs Snoopy stamps as well as I do (I believe!), so I bought the stamp which would match with this card colors :-)

Thank you all for stopping by my blog today. Hope you'll all have a SAFE New Year's Eve. I'll see you soon in 2012! :-)


I'm submitting to;

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge ~ Happy Birthday or Animal Print


6 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Happy Birthday to You...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday Dear EEEVVVEE, Happy Birthday to you! Hope your enjoy your built in celebration. Cute cute cards! Now where are you moving to now girl?

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to you and many many more!!!! Your cards are adorable!!!!! Happy New year and best wishes in 2012!!!!!

Anonymous said...

that dirthday card is even more awesome in person! thank you! i love gettjng your cards!HUGS!

karen a

Anonymous said...

that birthday card is awesome too!(i really need to learn to proofread before i send!)LOL!

karen a

Chrisann said...

Happy belated birthday, Eve! Love the cards you've posted. I've been busy too....it was nice to see such wonderful cards when I came back to take a look around. UR work is always so fabulous!

Sandy said...

Oh Eve - I am hopelessly behind and your cards are wonderful. I love these two happy cards and a very happy belated birthday to you. I love the way Sue sang to you !
Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...