Monday, February 27, 2012

Finally a Card! ha! :-)

This week, at Casual Friday is "Jest for the Pun of it!"( http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/2012/02/cfc41.html) They want us to use a pun, or a sentiment in a silly way to create a joke, on our CAS creation, so I did. :-) I made this card to "someone"(!!) I miss, and inside of the card, it says "Thinking of you LOTS!" :-) I haven't found a great spot to take a good picture yet at my new place. So please bear with me. :-) The recipient doesn't care much about the design of the card but care about the sentiment, esp. Funny ones, so this challenge was perfect! :-)
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Hope your week has started out Good! :-)

8 comments:

Peggie said...

I have this image. So cute!

Peggie said...

DOn't know if that went through but Here goes again. I have this image. Great card. So much fun.

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

Thisis so cute, I love it, I love lions and have one on my stamping table I am working on . This inspires me to finish it. Love this, hugs Cathy

Mynn xx said...

I'm not "lion" when I say this card is STINKIN' cute!!! LOVE it--and your paper grass is fabulous! :)

Michele Gross said...

Great pun and a super cute card! So glad you came to play with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Card Crazy said...

Great entry for the CAS pun card. That's one cute little lion and a real "fun pun". Thx for the heads up. You know I like silly so this challenge was a natural.
Sue S.

Laura Davis said...

This is darling!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Sandy said...

This sure did make me laugh!
Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...