Sunday, January 15, 2012

"Tea" swap



January is a National Tea Month, and my house mouse online buddy wanted to do "tea" swap, and this is the card I made, and I liked this week's sketch at Mojo Monday, I decided to use this sketch. All stamps are from Lawn Fawn set. I stamped the steam & tea leaf randomly on the pink card stock. I used Impressability to emboss light purple background card stock, for the top half. Tea pot, tea cup steam from the tea cup & hearts are all heat embossed.

Today, Ravens won, and I'm happy :-) Except 49er's, I like all other 3 teams who's won this weekend, for Super Bowl :-) I don't dislike 49er's either. So, I'm good to go, for Super Bowl! LOL :-) Hope everybody is having a long great weekend. :-) Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today :-)

9 comments:

Elizabeth Allan said...

Fabulous sketch design Eve. The pinks and lavendars are beautiful together.

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

Love this Eve, it is adorable, thank you for sharing and I love the sketch, i stole it to use on my cards LOL
hugs Cathy

Terry Quinn said...

Love Love Pink!! So cute. Terry

Card Crazy said...

How adorable. Wish I could join you for a cuppa!
Sue S.

Chrisann said...

I love this card....I'm a fan of anything tea or coffee....and a fan of your creations :) Your color choices really set the mood. Mojo really does some great sketches.

Sandy Ang said...

I didn't know there was such a thing as national tea month. Well it's my favourite beverage and your card is cute !

Yainea said...

Your take on the sketch is amazing! I love all the purple, and how you combined the different shades with pink, lovely card! :)

Heather Innusa said...

Beautiful card!!!!

Peggie said...

Great card. And great colors. Love the sketch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...