Tuesday, November 5, 2013

2 Thank you cards

Hello, friends, today, I would like to share two "thank you" cards I made.
 I've been wanted to use these two Hero Arts stamps (flower~Solid/non Solid) I ordered last Christmas, but due to my "life's complication" (as always.), I finally got these in my hand, and could stamp! Since it's "fall" in US mainland, I used "early fall colors" (to me :)) . I used two different colors of pearl pens for the center of the flowers. This is going to my Godmother's sister in Richmond, VA who let me stay at her house for 4 nights, in very short notice (long story). The last time I stayed in Richmond is 1986! Time surely flew...and flying by even faster every single day!

For this, I used current trend, "Bokeh" technique. You can check it here. This is fun stamping! I used three different colors of die ink. I used gel/shimmer pen to randomly draw "sparkles". I'm also sending this to my Godmother's son who took me to the dinner one night in Richmond. I met him when he was 7 years old. Now he is ...41? I saw him at his sister's wedding some years ago but didn't have enough time for chatting. Before that, I saw him when he was in middle school... like 13 years old?. ... We did catch up the past, this time tho :)

Hope you are having a nice evening. Thank you for stopping by. :) 

4 comments:

Chrisann said...

These are fabulous, Eve. I bet you are really enjoying getting back to stamping :)

Sparkly Engineer said...

really liking your bokeh technique card. I haven't tried this technique yet but yours came out really pretty

Kim said...

Love the cards. I have seen the bokeh technique but had not looked at it closely, might have to do it now.
Hope you are enjoying being able to get inky again.

Snoopy said...

Fantastic cards!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...