Saturday, November 9, 2013

2 Thanksgiving cards

hello~ finally I made Thanksgiving cards. When I do have time, I always make these cards for two people, very dear in my life, cuz I'm thankful for them. :)
This is to my godmother in VA. I could've put shimmer, etc. but to me, "thanksgiving" makes me to think "primitive" than "sparkling", so I used the burlap and twine. It's hard to tell from the picture but all images are attached with pop up glue dots, so it has more depth than it shows on the picture, incld. the paper strip of pumpkins on the bottom.


This is for my best friend, also in VA. I cut stumps on the designer paper, distressed them, and glued them. Pop up glue dots were used for all other elements on this card.
 
Pictures aren't great today... maybe cuz it's already in the afternoon... usually I take a picture of the card in the morning. ...
 
Hope you all are having a great weekend :) Me? I'm heart broken cuz my team has just lost the game in OT, very close game to the end... I watch football & ice hockey INTENSELY, and I get tired after the game, esp. when we lose... haha....
 
Now FINALLY time for making Christmas cards! :) Eve
   

4 comments:

Kim said...

These are adorable. I really need to get busy and get some cards made. You are definitely ahead of me when it comes to Thanksgiving.

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

Eve, I love these, they are so cute, thank you for sharing them. Hugs, Cathy K

Snoopy said...

Terrific cards, Eve!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

stampingwithpeggie.blogspot.com said...

Really cute. Love the Maggie one, of course
1

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...