Saturday, December 9, 2017

Happy Christmas Card day!

Update : This card was selected in TOP 3. 😊

Yes, I just learned while I was trying to upload this card for the challenge at House Mouse Monday Challenge, the theme of Birthday in December . I know another lady who has a birthday this month, and she happens to love House-Mouse 😊


I made a similar card a couple of weeks ago, using Tim Holtz stencil on the background panel, using texture paste, with some glitter this time, on a little lighter color textured paper. I love this stencil! The sentiments are from Altenew. The cupcake is from Stamps by Judith. I made a chocolate cupcake for her, with a cherry on top! 😉

I'm also sharing this at SimonSaysStamp "Christmas Card Day " blog post. I'm glad that Sir Henry Cole (1818-1874) of England created the first commercial Christmas cards in 1843! So that we, the card makers enjoy creating Christmas cards! 😊

I still have several more Christmas cards to make... 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. 
Hope y'all are having a nice weekend! 

Eve

9 comments:

Cathy said...

Love this card and whoever gets it will be so happy, it is an adorable card and a joy to look at .

Christine said...

Adorable cute mousey image love the papers & design nice take on the chall theme

Thanks for sharing with us at House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge

Smiles Christine xx

Barbara Godden said...

what a fabulous December Birthday card, love the stenciled background and of course a super cute mouse. Thanks for playing along with HMFMC and good luck with the draw.
Barbara GDT

aussie aNNie said...

Another fabulous entry Eve, Love the stamp and stenciled background...
Many thanks for taking time to enter into our challenge. Hope to see you again next challenge. {aNNie}Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Dorte said...

Super cute image you have used for your birthday card Eve, fab colouring, love the background panel.
Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Dorte x

Bunny said...

Super cute birthday Christmas card. Love the coloring and the beautiful background you made. I'm with you on Sir Henry Cole even though I had never heard of him until now. I'll take one of those cupcakes, too, please. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Sue said...

What a beautiful card! Love the sweet image and beautiful background design. Thanks for sharing with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Eve :-) the little mouse is adorable and I love his candy cane and all of the details, such fabulous paper too, I love the whole design of this and I am sure your friend will love it too!! :-)

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge 🐰
luv
Lols x x x

Robyn Oliver said...

A lovely bright December birthday card with a Christmas colours theme, gorgeous card Eve

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...