Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Christmas #2

Hi! When I read the theme of "Furry Friend" at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge, I had to use this kitty from SSS, from their Halloween set! I love cats, and altho I love Tabby (orange cat) the most, my first kitty was Siamese. I used foam tape to elevate the front panel, to give the center design a bit of room because of the little bell this kitty is wearing, since I'm mailing this 😊
I love the stencil from TH, and used the texture paste over it. I DID add glitter afterwards but the picture just can't capture that well... 



Cat ~ Simon Says Stamp
All other stamped images ~ Lawn Fawn
Background panel ~ Tim Holtz

Finally I'm starting to feel Christmas.. 
Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Have a nice Thanksgiving~EVE! 

Eve

11 comments:

karen adams said...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️πŸ˜‚

karen adams said...

Didn't mean to put theπŸ˜‚

Tcee said...

This is adorable!

Tcee said...

This is adorable!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Eve :-) I love how you changed the halloween kitty into a Christmas one!! very cute and very clever!! Love your colouring too and the papers and photo staging are fab! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

stampingwithpeggie.blogspot.com said...

So cute.

Lin said...

LOVE this card - the dimension from the paste and that fun cat are wonderful! Thank your for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Susan R. Opel said...

Ok, so THAT is pretty cool that you used the Halloween cat!

Cathy said...

It is absolutely adorable. And yes, I love cats. I love that image. That is the drawback of where I live. Not able to buy stamps 😒


Unknown said...

Beautiful card and I love how you turn the witchy cat into a Christmas cat!

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh my heart goes pitter pat over this...love the stencil and how you used it in your design!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...