Saturday, July 7, 2018

Happy Birthday!

Updates : This was chosen by a Newton's Nook Design's designer as her fav. ❤
http://www.inkypawschallenge.com/2018/07/inky-paws-challenge-75-winners.html

Aloha~ 
It's been a long while since I last posted my card on my blog. It's been very hectic due to the moving. Anyways, my best friend's birthday is coming up. She loves cats. She has two kitties.🐈 Inside, it says "Happy birthday"! She works very hard, and hope she will be able to relax on her birthday. 


I love tabby/orange cat. One of my cats I had before is a tabby mix. All orange spots on white fur. I found him in a box on the street when I was in middle school and brought him home. He was like another human, how he acted & behaved. lol Loved him 😊
I made this beach parasol and beach towel in OUR college colors! I met this best friend of mine in college 😊💛💜
I made a background paper using a wave stencil before die cutting waves, and add some shimmer using wink of stella pen. I used "shimmery" white paper for the clouds. It doesn't show much but "shimmer" is there! lol. I used the designed papers for the palm trees but added some water colors to make them look more to my taste

Inky Paws challenge is closing soon. The theme is "cute animals". I'm submitting this card. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Have a nice weekend, everyone! 
Eve


2 comments:

Indy's Designs said...

This is such a fun beach scene! Fabulous coloring! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
Hugs,
Debie

Sue from Oregon said...

This is a fun one Eve!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...