Monday, July 30, 2018

"Purr-maid"!!

Updates : This was chosen by a Newton's Nook Design's designer as her fav. ❤
http://www.inkypawschallenge.com/2018/08/inky-paws-challenge-77-winners.html

I had to have this stamp set cuz it cracks me up!😆 I love cats and not so much for the mermaid but "Purr-maid" cracks me up every time I say the word! LOL I plan to send this card to my friend who loves cats as much I do. I bet she would laugh as soon as she opens the envelope! The newest stamp set I got and had to play with it. Inky Paws challenge is the sketch challenge. I also had to  use their (Newton's Nook Design) new tropical fish stencil. 
It's hard to capture on the photo but I used LF background paper, and colored in the stencil, with 3 colors of distress ink. I made that "wave", cutting from the scrap paper I made, using alcohol inks YEARS ago. I used wink of stella on shell top (bra), and mermaid scales & fins. I stamped two kinds of bubbles from NND's another set, on the card base, and used perfect pearls to give that shimmer look. That's why on the right top corner shows that color (but all of the stamped bubbles images were dusted with perfect pearls but the camera doesn't pick the color up...), and found a glittered shell embellishment in my stash.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Hope y'all have a nice week! 
Eve 

3 comments:

sue t. said...

This is soooooo fun!! Now I have to get this set too!! Thanks for playing along with us at Inky Paws!!

beckynoelle said...

Very cute! I love the shimmery bubbles ♥ Thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge!

Indy's Designs said...

Love your watery scene! The colors are so pretty as are your mer"cats"! Thanks for sharing with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
Hugs,
Debbie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...