Monday, October 29, 2018

Happy Halloween! #1

Aloha~ I barely made two Halloween cards this year. Having a full time job limits the time for card making... This is for my godmother. This year, I've decided "cute" for Halloween 😊 I used the orange craft foam to give a bit of dimension under the white front panel, rather than placing all the foam tapes for small individual designs.  
I'm going to enter this card to LFawnatics challenge~Bling it out. When they introduced the new sparkle cardstock, I knew what I was gonna use it for. 😊 All colors in this cardstock package is so beautiful! 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. 
Have a fun & safe Halloween! 🎃Eve



1 comment:

Samantha Mann said...

ha ha ha!! those squirrels crack me up!!! looooove this card! Thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...