Monday, October 29, 2018

Happy Halloween!! #2


Aloha~ 
My 2nd Halloween card. "Traditional" design for my best friend from college. I'd been wanting to use this cute background candy corn paper for a couple of years! lol And I could finally use "the puffy sticker" for the sentiment which I got from last year's SSS's Halloween kit. We all love puffy stickers but unless you have small children, it's hard to find the way to use them, but with this background paper, I thought this was perfect! With the dimension puffy sticker gave, I decided to use foam tapes under all these pumpkins.
I'm entering this card to SSS Wednesday challenge ~ Halloween/Spooky

Hope you'll all have fun and safe Halloween! 
Eve

2 comments:

Lin said...

What a fun card, Eve - love the candy corn background and your colorful pumpkins! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Mandy said...

Wonderful Halloween card Eve! It's so cute and striking.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...