Friday, November 16, 2018

Coffee card for November swap

Aloha~ 
I love Fall. Ok, we don't have REAL Fall where the leaves change colors but now we can feel "cold" in the air. Ok, our "cold" here doesn't even change the colors of leaves. .. lol. Anyways, my most fav. season in Virginia and the surrounding states. 
Simple layout & design but the card gives the "cozy" feeling, thanks to this leading lady stamp set from Ellen H. I made a little slit above her cuff to insert two take out coffee cups. "One for me, one for YOU!" 😊 
Here is the inside. 

I can't believe November is half way through... Thanksgiving is a week away, and Christmas is a month away, then, 2019 is right around corner... most busy season for us, cardmakers & crafters!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Have a nice weekend, getting crafty! 
Eve

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...