Thursday, January 23, 2020

Coffee card swap for December, 2019

Here is my card for December coffee card swap. 

I was inspired by the santa's sleigh die from Poppy stamps, which I bought from BF sale in November. I stamped Altenew small snow background stamp 4 times, heat embossed to make the background.I had the travel mug cup die but not the buckle, so I drew it on the gold paper, and cut it with the scissors. lol. When I do something like this, it makes me feel good, remembering the good old days of rubber stamping/making cards. Things in the market were much limited back then compared to the recent market, so we improvised! That was fun! Stamping/card making is evolving.. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. 
Hugs, Eve 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...