Thursday, January 23, 2020

Coffee card swap for January, 2020

Happy New Year, friends!! 

Now, I'm finally catching up to post my cards! 👍
This is my coffee card for this month! Actually Hot Chocolate card 😉

This is a good combination of things I got in last two years. Girl's stamp set is from Concord & 9th. I received "Tintables card pack" which is the watercolor papers with pre-printed white designs, as freebies. I simply water colored the background paper. I used Lawn Fawn papers from last year (2018) to die cut the gloves & hat, using Sunny Studio dies which I purchased in 2018. The sentiment is MFT. 

The recipient is in Michigan, so probably it looks like this there now.. It's been a warm winter, and here in Oahu, you don't see this scene but in another island of Hawaii where there are high mountains, I heard that they had their first snow some weeks ago.. today's high was 79F 😉

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!
Hugs, Eve

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...