Sunday, March 8, 2020

Happy St. Patrick's Day! ~ Coffee card swap, March, 2020

This is the card I made for Coffee card swap group for March. I used Gina K designs' wreath builder template for shamrocks for the first time. It was more fun than I thought it would be! The background paper was in my specialty paper stack for many years. I seriously don't remember when I made it. In early 2000's, making background papers with different medium & colors was a trend, before the stamp companies started to make novelty papers and sell. Anyways, this is hard to see but I believe I used alcohol inks on photo papers. It's shiny in person. I had some left part from that "hand made" paper, so I cut the circle, and attached it in the center. The design of this card was inspired not only by the St. Patty's day but also Mint shake at both McDonald's and DQ on their ads before making this card! lol :) 
I hardly do white embossing on black card stock but I did, and I like the way it turned out on this card :) 
Hope y'all have a lucky day & lucky month! 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today :) 
Eve

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...