Thursday, February 13, 2020

Happy Valentine's day!

I made this card for my card swap group for February. The theme is Coffee & Valentine's day. Then I remembered HMFMC#309
The main image and sentiments strips are attached with foam tape to give a bit of dimension as well as the same height of the heart shaped gems (better for mailing). I tried two different times & days to picture my card but for some reason, it looks "whiter" than in person.. but here it is, anyways.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Have a nice evening! 
Mousie hugs, Eve

7 comments:

Bunny said...

Delicious looking card. Love that image and the two little hearts remind me of the cinnamon hearts I loved when I was a kid. This is colored nicely and I love the dies you used. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

April said...

This is so cute. I love the saying you have to go along with the cute image! Thanks for joining the House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge! xx

Mia said...

Thank you so much for entering our challenge at The House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Dorte said...

Super sweet card with a cute image.,,,lovely colours and card design. Thank you for joining the fun at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Looking forward to see you again for our next challenge.
Dorte x

Sue said...

Oh wow, how striking your card is in reds! Love the sweet image and pretty papers and design. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh so cute-love how you used the diecuts-really cute sentiment too!!! Glad you remembered HMFMC!!! ♥ Sue Kment

KarinsArtScrap said...

Eve this is super sweet and beautifulllllllllllll
Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...