Saturday, April 18, 2020

Coffee Card Swap for April 2020

This is the card I made for this month's swap, for the Coffee card group. I was half way done making another card, then, I saw the picture of the mug cup online. Although I can't find the exact picture I saw before making this card, I found the picture which showed the mug cup I saw, at least. 
I don't have a nice handwriting and had to look at the font of the stamps I had, to write this sentiment. Since we are in quarantine, I thought this was even more appropriate!
After I made this card, I thought to myself.. why didn't I use the computer and printer to write this sentiment??... lol.. next time 😊
The bamboo frame and leaf stamps are quite old, when there was no clear stamp nor cling stamp existed! But boy, their quality is so good that they still stamp every well! I found the "woven" background paper in my paper stash which has many "old" papers.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Stay safe! Eve 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...