Saturday, April 18, 2020

Happy Easter!

Well.. a week delayed post. I'm sure that most of you "went" to Easter Sunday Service online...

This is the only Easter card I made this year... I just wanted to say "Blessings" to my godmother in this unsettling time.. Made it very simple. Shimmery card stocks, background paper & glitter paper are all from Lawn Fawn. Love using these colors this year for the Easter card. I die cut the sentiment from one of my packaging of Lancome cosmetics I keep! They come in gold, antique gold, silver, black, coated black, and so on. I keep them for mainly die cutting since the paper I could use are not that large, cutting off the original wordings of Lancome. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Stay safe! 
Eve

2 comments:

karen adams said...

Cute!

stampingwithpeggie.blogspot.com said...

Very resourceful. You’d never know the paper was recycled.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...