Tuesday, September 28, 2021

"Coffee card swap" for September

I got this PSL idea at the end of August but I had too many "ideas" in my head... when that happens, it takes more time to finish the card. ... Anyways, this is the card! I love the font style of Sunny studio's alphabet dies. I "cut (!)" a sentiment stamp in half to get "'Tis the season for" only. I know I would be using this part a lot and this would be easier to ink and stamp. Pumpkin images are from Waffle flowers. Coffee cup dies are from Lil' inker designs. Papers are from Sunny studio and Pebbles. The base card stock is from Lawn Fawn, "canned pumpkin" color. Trying to match the "stitched" pumpkin images, I used MFT's stitched frame die for the card front. Glad that Lil'inker design's coffee sleeve die also has "stitching" to match! 


Inside, the sentiment is from the same stamp set of Art Impressions. I attached the scrap paper from Sunny studio on the bottom. 

I love PSL. Even I've lived in Tropical islands for many years, I still find PSL to be a comforting drink for me 😊 How about you? 

Hope you are having a nice week! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! 

Eve 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...