Saturday, October 2, 2021

Coffee card for October swap

Aloha~

This is the "coffee card" for the October swap. 

I already had this idea when I was making last month's swap card, it didn't take that long to finish it. Only the problem I had was to make a slimline card and have a die cut on the front panel because I only have a regular size die cut machine. So, I had to make the front first and attached it to the card base. Since I decided to do so, I used another color/kind of card stock for the base. But I also didn't want the color of card base to show from the "windows", I attached lighter color card stock for those "windows" first. So basically I have 3 layers for the front of the card, with the look of the one layer. lol. I wanted the tone on tone for the front and I used my NEW versa mark ink! Oh boy, I had my versa mark ink pad for over 20 years (since they first introduced!), and have been reinking it but I just thought it was the time to buy a new pad, and I'm glad I did! Sometimes, just buy a new tool, even the one you have isn't broken, you can tell "new" tool (this case, new ink pad) would do a better job! 😊 Those leaf stamps are from Concord & 9th. The actual leaf die cuts are from Lawn Fawn. As I mentioned in my last blog post, I used "Tis the season for" again. Those cute moose and a fox with coffee cups are from MFT. Oh, and that little pumpkin which I fussy cut was one of the images I had for maybe 20 years...? and I believe it's from CTMH. 


Inside, I stamped MFT's pumpkin, and stamped the Art Impression's sentiment over it. 

I love when I finish the card with the idea in my head, Quick! lol 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Tomorrow is "World Card Making Day" but I'll be working...😑 Hope you can enjoy the day of card making tomorrow! 

Love, Eve

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...