Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Coffee card ~ February

Aloha!

This is the card I made for the card swap for February. I recently got this heart die, and wanted to use it for the Valentine's day cards. When I saw this die, I thought I could make the same design without having this special die, just having a heart die... I was wrong. lol. You would think it's easy, and I tried and failed..So, I bought it. With this, though, I can make another design. I already have some designs in my head. Anyways, then, I had to find some sentiment and design on the card front. .. I looked up and saw 2022 "coffee themed" calendar in front of me by the desk. You can see it below the picture of my card. I really liked the sentiment. But of course, I didn't have THAT sentiment stamp. But I used the sentiment on the front of the card and inside of the card 😊 I die cut the mug cups, adhered 3 die cut outs to give some dimension. I really wanted to have "steam" but don't have those dies, so I free hand cut them. I think they turned out to be good 😊 I used the wink of Stella to give a bit of shimmer on those "steam" cut outs. I also "hand cut" the banner with my handwriting. 



The little travel cup attached inside is a clay embellishment from Trinity stamps. Isn't it so cute?😍 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Hope your week has started out great!  Lov,e, Eve

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...