Monday, February 28, 2022

#cardsforukraine

 Aloha, 

One of the FB groups I belong to has started "#cardsforukraine" after Russia started the war on Ukraine. I just can't imagine, to flee from your home, with a suitcase of things....I don't have a friend nor family, neither in Russia nor Ukraine but this war, or "any war" really hits hard on me, so I decided to join. They are rather simple. When I have a heavy heart, my cards become rather simple, like sympathy cards. No recipients in mind. I just wanna the people of Ukraine to know that my thoughts and prayers are with them. According to the source, sun flower is Ukraine's national flower. 🌻


I just keep praying that it'll be over soon before many people get killed. 

Praying... Eve

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...