Thursday, March 10, 2022

Happy St. Patrick's Day #2

 Aloha, 

This is the card I made for "Coffee themed" card swap group I belong. So, what do you think? I purchased the clover dies from Lawn Fawn. I fussy cut the mug cup from also Lawn Fawn's new released paper. I made a slit and tucked the 3 strips of "specialty papers" for the rainbow. I also used Lawn Fawn papers for blue sky background and grasses. This "leprechaun" is actually gnome stamp from Lawn fawn, 10 years ago! It's the retired stamp but I saw someone made a "leprechaun " from the gnome stamp and I remembered I had a gnome stamp! And of course, I had a leprechaun hat. 😉 Inside, I wrote "Irish you are a lucky day with a big cup o'gold and delicious coffee!" lol 

Mahalo for stopping by my blog today. Hope y'all are having a nice week! Hugs, Eve 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...