Monday, March 7, 2022

Happy St. Patrick's Day! #1

Aloha, 

This is my first St. Patty's day card this year. On Friday, I received my order from Lawn Fawn, the new release. I love this clover stencil set! I tried it as soon as I received, and really like it! This product is cleverly made. So, I don't need two different kinds of green ink. The way this stencil works is that you can use only one ink and get the two color result, in this case, green (original color) and darker green. I also purchased their new ink pad ~ Clover. I have several green ink pads from different companies but I wanted to try this green inkpad from LF. Every year, I make St. Patrick's day card. When I have a heavy heart, I tend to make a "clean" card. Right now, Russian is attacking Ukraine...😢 I love how this card turned out, though. The sentiment was heat embossed in gold on an old vellum from my "hoarded" collection. Again, when I get to use some piece from like 20 years ago, it makes me feel good 😊 

Hope and pray the war will be over very soon before everything gets destroyed in Ukraine... 🙏

Have a great week! Love, Eve 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...