Sunday, April 3, 2022

Happy Anniversary!!

Aloha, 

I purchased this wine glass dies and coordinated plastic shaker pouch some months ago, wanting to make a card with these. It's for my best friends' wedding anniversary. I found this background paper from my "long time-hoarded" paper stash (!!) which had some shimmery, "heat embossed" texture on the purple flowers which I thought I could match with the shimmer all around on this card. You can't see it on the picture well but also, the purple sentiment strip was attached to the shimmery light yellow card stock. I could just attached the wine glasses on the background paper directly but I found old Lawn Fawn Bokeh paper so, I sealed the back of the wine glasses with the bokeh paper first after I inserted all the shaker pieces. I wish Lawn Fawn makes more of these Bokeh papers but that was from several years ago... I attached gold little puffy heart stickers from old Simon Says Stamp kit. I first thought of attaching everything straight on the base of the card. Then, one day, I planned to finish the card, and just touched the edge of the card on my desk by accident. Since all the elements weren't adhered, it moved, and I ended up liking this diagonal position! LOL Hope they'll like it! 


Hope y'all had a nice weekend! Here, it's been super windy, with clear sky but like over 30mph wind gusts! It's been hard to stay standing at the intersection! lol... Mahalo for stopping by my blog today! Hugs, Eve


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...