Saturday, April 2, 2022

Happy Easter #1

Aloha~

My first card for this Easter. One day, I felt like making a colorful background, not really thinking of making an Easter card but wanted to get "inky". 😊 So I started to ink the white card stock, in a circular motion with the little ink blending tools to just "color" it, with "spring" "cheerful" colors, and this is what I ended up with. Then, I saw a metal bunny stencil which I just bought on my desk...actually I bought an Easter designed mug cup at Ross, and the stencil came with it! LOL I felt like I had to use it and started to ink in white after the colored background card stock was dried. Unfortunately the white pigment ink didn't show much, so, on my desk, I also saw the jar of Lawn Fawn's "fairy dust" gel paste which I'd never used before. Sometimes after receiving my order, I just don't have a chance to use, and just leave them on my desk, so I wouldn't forget it, and will eventually use it! lol It worked very well on this card. Only thing I had to be careful about using this stencil was to lift it up, cuz it is a metal, and hard to handle. Anyways, I think I did a good job using this stencil. 😊 The sentiment on the front and paper for that short sentiment are both Lawn Fawn's. 

Inside, I stamped the long sentiment from Poppy stamps, with one of Kaleidacolor ink pads I have, for many years, to match the colors on the front. Sorry, I forgot to take that picture...

Have a nice weekend, y'all! Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Hugs, Eve    

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...