Monday, August 29, 2022

Happy birthday, "Caffeinated" friend!

I made this card for a card swap group member who's birthday coming up. 

First, I found this Birthday sentiment stamp from Lawn Fawn, which I hadn't used before. It was released a year or two ago. I decided to use it on the sun. I used stencil to give the sunshine rays around it. I both die cut the waves and sandy beach from designer's papers, to give a bit of interests, without coloring. I used those special papers to cut the palm trees, too. I fussy cut the clouds from the designer's paper I found in my stash. I used the black shiny pen for the nose and the eyes of the bear. Since this is for a "caffeinated" friend, I made the bear to hold a coffee. 😊 I attached a couple of the shimmering shells on the sand. 

Inside, I stamped another "never have used" stamp (!!) and added the cupcake die from My Favorite Things. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. Love, Eve

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...