Monday, September 5, 2022

Coffee card for the swap of "Aug.& Sept. combined"

Aloha~

PSL season has arrived! Hallelujah! In fact, I didn't plan to make this card in August but later, these two months got combined, and now it's THE season! I've been "obsessed" with papers, esp. for this fall lately, which many stamp companies have been releasing, MORE than stamps and dies! LOL When I saw the Newton's Nook designers paper pads, I had to get them all, 3 of them, even I hardly ever buy anything with dogs. I love dogs but I'm a cat person and don't have much chance of mailing dog's cards. But, I bought the dog's one, too, cuz I thought they were adorable! lol 

Now, the paper I fell in love with is this PSL paper, and I wanted to use it right away!

The kitty stamp is also from Newton's Nook designs. The sentiment is from Art Impressions. "PSL" die cut is from Sunny Studio. I love the font of these dies. <3 I couldn't decide which die to use for the main image, and I decided to use both! The paper and the paper behind the sentiment is from Sunny Studio. Plastic pumpkins were buttons. I removed the shanks.


Inside, I used my fav. sentiment stamp from Art Impressions. I used the steam stamp from Lawn Fawn. The travel cup is the die cuts from Lil' Inker designs. 

Hope y'all are having a great Labor day weekend. Love, Eve

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...