Sunday, August 20, 2023

Birthday Card for Coffee Card swap group #2

Aloha~

This is the 2nd birthday card which I made for this group, with my newest HM addition! Love this stamp! I colored them with Copic markers. It's hard to tell on the picture, but I used Wink of Stella on the "steam" images. I used Altenew die for the sentiment. I also used Lil' inker Design's frame dies for the orangish yellow card base and on the white card stock.   


It's been a quite month, around the world. I'm ok, if you haven't heard about the brush fires in the state of Hawaii, esp. in Lahaina, Maui. Please stay safe, my friends! Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Hope you are having a nice weekend. Hugs, Eve

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I have this one also! Just stamped it! I’ve yet to color it tho!

Karen adams

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...