Saturday, August 26, 2023

Coffee card for August card swap

Aloha~

It's been really hot here. So, that thinking led me to make this card! I've been drinking Iced Coffee and Iced Tea a lot cuz it's been HOT! I used Lil' Inker's coffee/tea stamps with ice cubes and straws. I used glossy accent for the straws. I had "lemon slices" embellishment, so I cut it in half, attached them in the tea cup. I used the Whimsy stamps Ripple's Die. This die really need a pressure to cut it, and still I need to snip some parts... but love the design! I used Hero Arts water ripple's stamp in the center. I used Sunny studio's alphabet dies for spelling "HOT", and used Concord & 9th's "summer" stamp. I finished off with a couple of sequins to give a bit of shimmer on the front.


Inside, I wrote, "Iced Coffee?? Iced Tea??" 

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Have a nice weekend! Stay hydrated! Hugs, Eve

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great card!

Karen Adams

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...